- Rajkot Fort located An half Km away by coast way from Malvan jetty. North of Malwan were two additional forts, Rajkot and Sarjekot. Rajkot was northwest of the town, and stood on a promontory, and three of its four faces was protected by the sea. Some stones are used for Sindhudurga fort were cut from Rajkot.
Rajkot was a fort situated in Medha area of Malvan. It was considered as subsidiary of Sindhudurg fort just like Sarjekot. Presently no relics are available on the site only relics of residential building built by British in 1812 can be seen. The relics are used by fishermen to dry the fish.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj built this fort between 1664 and 1667. In 1766 there was a treaty between British and Chatrapati of Karveer, and the British wanted permission to set a ship-building yard in Rajkot.